Pretty In Pink | Beauty Edit

Friday, 24 March 2017




Pink is my favourite colour- well, baby pink to be specific. And I love beauty and makeup products so add the two together and you have my favourite things.


Maybelline Vivid Matte liquid lipstick in 05 'Nude Flush'
I love these liquid lipsticks. Although they are called 'matte' liquid lipsticks they actually are more of a semi-matte to a satin finish which I actually prefer. These have been called dupes for the Kylie lip kits!

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 65 'Pink Gold'
This is a great pink with gold shimmer eyeshadow base. I like to use it all over my eyelid and then blend it out with a soft brown eyeshadow to instantly give you an everyday fresh eyeshadow look. Just finish with some mascara and you're sorted.

Barry M nail paint in 'Ballerina'
This has been my go to nail colour for the last few weeks. Its such a pretty mauve/baby pink and Im all about that fresh manicure vibes. 

Real Techniques Setting Brush
If you've seen my 7 makeup brushes I cant live without post then you will know all about my love for this RT brush (not pictured). Its one you could use for lots of different things. You can use it to set your eye base, under eye concealer, to place your contour and highlight. I personally use it for setting my under eyes or for highlighter because its so small, fluffy and precise. 

NYX Butter Gloss in the shade 'Tiramisu'
I havent actually had this lip gloss for that long but Ive used it a couple of times and its amazing. NYX do amazing lip products anyways so I knew their glosses would be good and Im all about pink gloss so this shade is perfect for me. Its a smooth formula that doesnt go sticky -Thank goodness!  

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb eau de parfum
This perfume smells how I imagine Heaven would smell! It smells so so so good! It has base notes of vanilla, amber and heart and top notes of jasmine flowers, saffron and mandarin. Plus it looks beautiful on your dressing table.

Max Factor Creme Puff blush in 10 'Nude Mauve'
This blush has a beautiful pink/purple duo chrome throughout so its not your typical nude blush. Its perfect for everyday wear and it will match any sort of eye makeup or lip colours. 







19 comments :

  1. I remember really loving Flowerbomb when I had a sample of it, I'll have to get the full size soon! Great picks x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to check out your blog Kate but your link doesn't work! ;(

      Alice | alicemaysnell

      Delete
  2. I have wanted to buy Flowerbomb for so long but then I have always got enticed into something else, I will have to give it a go!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely buy a bottle for yourself. x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try flowerbomb! Such lovely spring pink makeup picks!
    www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowerbomb smells so amazing! New Look sell a perfume, I think it's called Dusk, it smells so similar however the lasting power isn't as good.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? New Look always carry really nice perfumes. x

      Delete
  5. Great Post X I would love to try Flower bomb as well as Maybelline Vivid Matte liquid lipstick in 05 'Nude Flush' - it looks a gorgeous shade.
    Sarah X https://hellochappes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am also a lover of pink! Some great picks here would especially love to try the NYX gloss. :)

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pinks and corals! Your photos look great 😊 I haven't tried any Maybelline lippies yet but I love Nyx's lip products 💖

    xo, Gillan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the prettiest arent they! NYX lip products are the best. x

      Delete
  8. I'm a big fan of the max factor blushes and the nyx butter glosses. I definitely need to check out the maybelline liquid lipsticks. The two nude ish shades they have both look gorgeous. Great post. x

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I want to buy all of the max factor blushers! haha x

      Delete
  9. This shade of pink is so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete